BioCube Parts Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roberz00

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey Gang,

I have a BioCube 29 and need to replace all 3 moon lights. I have been to the Oceanic site and have part numbers and such but have no idea where to order/get the parts. My LFS can not/will not order them nor do I want them too so I am hoping some one here has a possible source idea.

T I A
Rob

Do a google search for "1w blue leds 450nm" The 450nm is for blue lighting. You'll find places that sell them, thoght the wholesalers might have a 200 - 1000 minimum quantity.

Color Wavelength (nm) Frequency (THz)
Red 780 - 622
Orange 622 - 597
Yellow 597 - 577
Green 577 - 492
Blue 492 - 455
Violet 455 - 390

What happen to the other ones? You can have mine. I replaced with R2 moonlight with moon phase controller ($60 total for both). Also check out nanotuners.com. The have a retro fit for the moon lights that changes them into high powered leds with individual heat sink. Pretty cool.

What happen to the other ones? You can have mine. I replaced with R2 moonlight with moon phase controller ($60 total for both). Also check out nanotuners.com. The have a retro fit for the moon lights that changes them into high powered leds with individual heat sink. Pretty cool.

I bought the tank used so I do not know the age but 2 of the 3 have quit working and the third is flickering. I took them the other day and tried them on a different/compatible power source. If your serious on the passing those along hit me up on the email side. lonewulfva@hotmail.com

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom