Black Molly Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaz

Aquarium Advice Addict
since I got 1 black molly to help out with BBA this guy or girl is eating all my plants and picks at all of my other fish fins and body, what should I do?

kaz said:
since I got 1 black molly to help out with BBA this guy or girl is eating all my plants and picks at all of my other fish fins and body, what should I do?

try taking it back ..

i have a black molly .. sometimes my black molly ( named Gary Coleman ) will try to mess with the blueram ..

ive had it for more than a month now. anyone around my area wants him?

kaz said:
ive had it for more than a month now. anyone around my area wants him?

ya i dont like to taqke fish back to fish stores either ... cpl reasons .. number 1 they become part of the fish community ..

number 2 .. i dunno who will purchase the fish .. id prefer giving it to someone that has a tank at their house so i know the fish will be in good hands..

theotheragentm said:
You named a Black Molly Gary Coleman? That amuses me. :D

ya i have names for all of my fish .... reason why I named the black molly Gary Coleman is cuz he was a baby from the original molly ... and there was several babies .. well when the mollies got to adult size he was still real tiny .. the runt of the litter ya could call him .. or a black midget fish so we call him Gary Coleman .. but in te past cpl months the fish had such a HUGE growth spurt ... that now hes the biggest fish in the tank .. hes even bigger than the Blueram i have ..

i have a bn pleco i call him Mr Whiskers ... school of rasboros i call them " Specks " cuz they r small...... blueram is called Mr Blue .... red black tailed variatus ( platy family ) is called Pumpkin Head ..

Back
Top Bottom