Black ops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No :/ I worked super late last night :( but my friend did :) she should be here around noon :) woot woot!
nice! i liked reach ALOT!!!!! but after what i saw with black ops 2 trailers i was just excited! all the new stuff!!!! now something great is gonna be how you can customize the classes kinda like cod

Black ops 2! I really like the multiplayer but I'm only getting this game for the zombies. 8 player multiplayer with new characters. I have 2 brothers that also play so I will have a squad whenever haha.

Black ops 2! I really like the multiplayer but I'm only getting this game for the zombies. 8 player multiplayer with new characters. I have 2 brothers that also play so I will have a squad whenever haha.
whoa whoa how far can u guys get on other maps? i do alot of solo but join up with people sometimes

Well my one brother is just getting into it but my other brother and I along with 2 of my friends got to around 45 on moon and 60 on the original der reise without cheats so we hold our own.

jackwagon said:
Well my one brother is just getting into it but my other brother and I along with 2 of my friends got to around 45 on moon and 60 on the original der reise without cheats so we hold our own.

Lol thats an all day affair!!!

Lol . I actually quit that game since it took forever and I had to work the next day. But there are plenty of people better than me

Jeez lol i would go crazy... That's muliplayer correct? I hate playing multiplayer it's harder to herd the zombies. I think it took like 3 hours to get to 45

Hondatek said:
Jeez lol i would go crazy... That's muliplayer correct? I hate playing multiplayer it's harder to herd the zombies. I think it took like 3 hours to get to 45

I was only playing with my friends and it was from 8 at night until 8 the next morning. We didn't even lose and just quit. I was so tired. Haha we got lucky we didn't lag out or anything.

Back
Top Bottom