Bolivian ram tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think its fair or right to offer any criticism without at least making an attempt to extract more information. Ask a question or two before "lighting someone up". Its easy to just jump in with an inflammatory remark based on very little information. Its not up to me to draft a post from the perspective that I need to defend myself from opinion. I'm not looking to clash with anyone. I told you to "relax" because I could see that you were jumping to a conclusion. Maybe that wasn't the best response to your comment, but I'm definitely not looking to clash with anyone.

How is "slow way down" lighting someone up or inflammatory?

I can come off too matter of fact at times. Sorry for making assumptions and again, I am glad they were incorrect.

jetajockey said:
Nope, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea, making the flesh a little easier to consume.

Agreed. I skin it, cut it into medallions, boil it for about 5 minutes until it is fairly soft, then dip it in ice water to stop the cooking process. I've heard of people sticking the leftovers in the freezer...but that just resulted in a giant zucchini blob, so I can't say that worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom