Bottom feeders for my 60g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Storme

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everybody, just signed up here. Trying to decide what kind of fish to add to my 60 gallon tank. My stock list is in my signature, think I want to add to my bottom feeders first. I have two USD catfish right now. Any thoughts on what else I could add that might get along with them? Was thinking about a rainbow shark but not sure if he would be too aggressive. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Storme said:
Hi everybody, just signed up here. Trying to decide what kind of fish to add to my 60 gallon tank. My stock list is in my signature, think I want to add to my bottom feeders first. I have two USD catfish right now. Any thoughts on what else I could add that might get along with them? Was thinking about a rainbow shark but not sure if he would be too aggressive. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

In quite fond of Syno's :) have a look at Syndontis Ocelifer or Multipunctatus. Couple of my favorites.

Hoplo Catfish (Megalechis thoracata) should fit the bill.

Hardy, peaceful and very active.

or how about

Porthole Catfish (Dianema longibarbis) group of 4 portholes or more for the full effect. again these are Hardy, peaceful and very active.

Back
Top Bottom