Breeding Tanks Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I had true saes they were great tankmates in a community tank. Never saw aggression towards other fish.

I think the aggression comes in with flying foxes and the other sae look alikes.

No you got true saes as far as I can tell. I just don't think you will have much aggression towards other tankmates. They do best though in groups of 3 or more. Adding a third could keep them from harassing each other.

Is your 10G ready? Cycled?

If I was you I will put all my fish in the 10 g ( if is cycled even better ), run to get the 30G fix, put the substrate and the filter media in a bucket wit tank water trying to preserve the bacteria.

If the tank get fix soon, I will re start the 30 with the gravel and filter that is in the bucket, and read water quality, then transfer the fish back from the 10G.

IMO

Alright my Bum is wet but the tank is empty and ready to be re sealed (ughh) then ill fill the tank back up and put the filter gravel and rocks (all ion water) back in

Ok so the tank is leaking after tearing the other sealant off and re sealing it im just going to chuck it its something around the sides where the the something holds or whatever and now im looking around for a cheap tank thats hopefully free. The fish are well i dont really know yet so im in a little bit of pickle when it comes to them so hmm

Mmmm, not good, but at least it is time for a new tank!!

Use your experience, you give good advice to a lot of people here in AA, now you will use it to successfully switch to a new tank, keep up posted.

Ok so i have to umpire tennis then i am going to move the substrate into buckets with water and move the filter media is another tank so that stays moist and then i will take all the rocks out and put them into buckets. After that i will start draining the tank and then catch the fish and put them into the tanks where they will be temperolly staying.
Then we were either thinking completly striping the sealant off again and trying that again if so then i will post a video and and losts of pictures.

so sorry you have to deal with this jason....hope the little guys will be fine from all this commotion...:-(

Thanks Daileene i have completely drained the tank and took the fish back to the store i almost cried (i joke lol) but i was sad to see them go and came back with a really nice peice of driftwood. and have started scraping all the silicone off

Back
Top Bottom