Bristlenose Plecos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samzter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found two stunning Bristlenose plecos at my Lfs. I was gonna get some kribensis but I already have GBR so I though it wasn't a good idea. So far they are doing well and I will post some pics. Anyone who has these please feel free to post pictures or shoot at me any information as I have only researched these little guys once before. Thanks again, Sam.

Apparently I can sex them at around 8 cm . I just pray I have a male and female.

Apparently I can sex them at around 8 cm . I just pray I have a male and female.

I hear yah...I just got my 2 yesterday and one is 1 inch and the other is close to 2 so I am hoping for a pair as well (with hopes they will breed too)...also I HEARD or READ that males will have all those bristles on their nose and the females won't, have you heard that?

Geronica said:
I hear yah...I just got my 2 yesterday and one is 1 inch and the other is close to 2 so I am hoping for a pair as well (with hopes they will breed too)...also I HEARD or READ that males will have all those bristles on their nose and the females won't, have you heard that?

Yeah! I am debating weather I should buy a breeding cave this early on

Congratulations , i cant wait to get my bristlenose pleco!

Back
Top Bottom