Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh yeah, I've never seen them for less than 80+/pair.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's them though based off pic?? They're very small.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How far did ya move?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dude..like less than a mile away bit out of Boston into the burbs.cuty water was not so bad.. soft, 7.2, 4,4, 100 tds

Gotta call dibs on the nijsseni if I want them...what do ya think?? ;)

Breeding colonies are a good time. I'd get em. I was looking for anything really and the Elizabethae were just there.. wierd..

Dunno it's 5 for 30 I only have a 15 open at the moment so I would likely have to wait for a pair and then sell the rest

Gillie- what would be a chill biotopish setup plant wise for these potential elizabethae? Here's where I'm at.
30l with play sand, Malaysian dw, lace rock, ial, blackwater extract, ph of roughly 6-6.4.never done dwarf sag. Would it fit? What would you do?

Bandit- this 3rd cylinder fills up slowwwwww huh? Is it a big deal if source water is on the cold side?

Attachments

• 1452552280658.jpg
    1452552280658.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 71
Ok so red is intake and blue outtake? What's the yellow line? I'm glad you posted this because I need to understand how this works better.

Brenna

Ok so red is intake and blue outtake? What's the yellow line? I'm glad you posted this because I need to understand how this works better.

Brenna

Yellow is in, red is waste water and blue is ro water. Thing was leaking from everywhere, guess they don't tighten down for shipping. I like it though. My utility room now has a water line on ball valve to storage barrel and all drains lines in sink! Styling bro.. i think I'm going to put the 22 gal ro barrel on on a shelf and use a bulkhead for gravity fed. I'll just mix into the 50 gal barrel and do the 3 fancy tanks on the same night..

Gillie- what would be a chill biotopish setup plant wise for these potential elizabethae? Here's where I'm at.
30l with play sand, Malaysian dw, lace rock, ial, blackwater extract, ph of roughly 6-6.4.never done dwarf sag. Would it fit? What would you do?

Boot the lace rock, it is a form of limestone. I would keep it simple and go straight blackwater, just sand, leaves and wood. I would also skip the BWE and get a bottle of humic acid it's like BWE on steroids, but you'll have to do some experimenting to get the right mix for your water.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452554206535.jpg
    1452554206535.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 75
But I like lace rock gillie.. it's the base kind that doesn't mess with the ph. 30 more gallons of fun in the cave

Attachments

• 1452559022849.jpg
    1452559022849.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 82
Ram has a funky bit on his rays extensions and pectorals. Fungus?

Attachments

• 1452559277458.jpg
    1452559277458.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 73
Seen this on my male as well, not ever turned into a problem. I wouldn't worry about it.

I always worry about the rams. treating with hex shield food atm so I'm apprehensive to use any other meds.

Back
Top Bottom