Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clowns would be cool in the 20,you might even be able to get a goby/pistol shrimp relationship. Clowns are peaceful and ultra hardy, mine have survived every mistake I have made thus far.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You mentioned marine before B.
Are you considering it?
I could send you a seeded sponge with rams!!
Maybe even some calurpae for the sump/fuge.........

Everyone chill... many steps need taking before I even consider it.. not not considering it though.. seems the rational next step..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I really dig my freshwater way more!
Keep needing to shut down a marine or two.

Just re booting the freshwater tanks is proving to be a bit more than anticipated. I checked up.on the water report before moving, similar but not the same. Seems a bit harder where I'm at now. Brought over 10 gal of aged water for the temp. 10 gal housing gbr, rn, and green neons. Only half the volume of the apisto tank was original water. I drained it and moved it with the scape in tact. Pleco was in there for the ride ( stubborn). They look to be a but stressed from the ordeal,Dark bars. I'll be starting small frequent wcs to acclimate gbr and company to the new water source to get them ready for the move to the 30. everyone in the 40b seems a ok, nothing to delicate in there though.. so yah...sw will have to wait a bit. Besides next is the 75 oscar tank???

Mehh, needed to be done so... also had to hit townhall for a permit..heh co2 central is a scary old gas heater. It will be removed eventually.
Control panel,.in my head, is a panel of switches that will allow me to individually control the tanks power wise. Same as a power strip really just more accessible and...cool!!! Semi automated water filler, top off.. inline drain pump.. basically trying to put the fun back in it. I'm not lazy but 40 gal of wc's a week with a 5 gal bucket is on my list of things I'd rather not do anymore. More time to mess with plants and such..

40gal a week!
I dream of such an easy week!:D (yeah I'm still using buckets!:banghead:)

I'm not lazy either, but I'm with ya! Some way to make that task easy!
I'm a sucker though. . . I still want more tanks! It's impossible to keep my ever growing list, I think I need a job in a fish distribution warehouse? That should cover my basic needs!

Co2 central! Now that's a gag! Literally choking!:eek:

:popcorn:

Don't get me wrong they're interesting but there are soooo many better wet pets to keep!

Pseudanos trimaculatus for starters.

Get him Hukit . Show him all the pictures.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

These might help, islanum, beani and haitiensis

Attachments

• 1444258501447.jpg
    1444258501447.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 119
  • 1444258536880.jpg
    1444258536880.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 1444258592567.jpg
    1444258592567.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 184
Hukits pic was.cool, but I just like oscars... orange on black is pretty cool. Doesn't help seeing them starving to death in the cetpo tanks either..

Hukits pic was.cool, but I just like oscars... orange on black is pretty cool. Doesn't help seeing them starving to death in the cetpo tanks either..

Just joking with you man. Gotta get what you like. Oscar will be a good starter for you. Then when you get the big tank .....Yea you know where this is going. Lol

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get a dovii they are super super friendly :)

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Going to spend some much needed time in the tank cave this afternoon. Lots of house things getting in the way of fun stuff.. 30 is all painted up and ready for action! Gotta get the power and timer situation right. Apistos don't seem to mind the new water, coloration and behavior is back to normal, saw the pleco too! He must have been all bent out of shape after being moved in a dry tank:/ I've seen a catfish live out of water for hours so I figured he'd be ok for 20 min..

Pics of progress before the day is over! What's the game plan for all your hardware/equip? Just slapping it together, or do you have some sort of fancy game plan to conceal?

Jesse

Pics of progress before the day is over! What's the game plan for all your hardware/equip? Just slapping it together, or do you have some sort of fancy game plan to conceal?

Jesse

Surely, all the wiring will be under the shelf. Once the cabinet face goes on you won't see any of it. That could be a little while though.

Back
Top Bottom