bug like thing all over my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noodus

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have these bug like thing all over my tank, this is a good thing right? they look like tiny white mice. can anybody tell me something about this, thank you

these guys are all over the glass should i try to blow them onto the sand? and i don't have fish yet how long should i wait? thanks guys

Don't blow them off ... you may blow them into the water colum and then they will get sucked into your PH's and DIE!!! let them be they will find their way to the sand!

Hey, I wish I have pods. I've had the tank for a while and all I see is greenhair algae.

What did you do that induced it? :roll:

i dunno... i got live rock from two different shops. i got a few bags of live sand. i was shooting my return pump at one of my rocks, but it ended up creating a sandless corner in my tank so i redirected it at another closer rock. there was a lot of "dead" stuff on the rock it looks like dead skin or something like that. anyway that stuff went flying everywhere. the next morning i had pods on my glass... it's been spreading ever since. but they say fish eat these pods, i have no fish yet. also a few of my rocks weren't fully cured when i put them in my tank. maybe that has something to do with it. a friend of mine started with me and we have all of the same stuff except he has fish and no pods i have crab/shrimp and pods.

by the peppermint shrimp work great for kill aiptasia...

Back
Top Bottom