Bulb comparison test flaws.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scuba_steve

Aquarium Advice Addict
imo it would be a better test if the light were switched out on the same tank !! just my thoughts though :) to hard to tell!! to many variables like what ballasts are running these bulbs ect.... it does make a difference

No I don't, it was a simple statement. If you don't like the idea, don't participate, it's that simple. I am curious as to why you would post something like this (which has already been addressed you wouldn't know it from this post, but it was addressed in another, at the time this thread was active), a full 4 months after the last post in this thread? What was the point, the thread was dead, why bring it back up 4 months later just to slam the idea? Hmmm, your a bit late to the party don't ya think??

oh so thats how ya want to run this site now huh ?? mabe i am a bit late but like ya stated "which has already been addressed you wouldn't know it from this post, but it was addressed in another, at the time this thread was active), " right i did read thru it and didnt see any comments about it !! imo it shouldnt matter if its a year old post if someone puts an idea out there about the flaw of such test they shouldn't get a negative attitude from a administrator of all people !!! you know better than that for one !! i seen a flaw and put my idea on it that was it !!! wasnt slamming anything !!just to hard to tell from the pics what size tank light ect... i liked the idea just to many variables like i stated !! also if it was a dead post why wasnt it locked then ???? dont know what the prob is here but really think you are being very rude about this !! and if ya answered everyone like that this site would be dead fast !! i would expect from you a simple comment of this was addressed or nothing at all !!! also your negative crap saying "If you don't like the idea, don't participate, it's that simple" is just not right !!

have a great day

This has been split from the original topic and moved to the appropriate forum.

Your feedback has been duly noted.

Back
Top Bottom