Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sent out some emails through Bulk Reef Supply's email system as a reminder to register before Monday!! We officially have 39 people so far.

When you register with BRS make sure you use the same email address that you provided to me, that's how they link up your account for the discounts. :)

Anyone else want in or have any questions?

Lol thats fine too. :) I signed up for the last one with rookie but turned out i was broke when it started. hehehe.....

A long time lurker....just registered and it will not let me send a PM. Is there a way for you to PM me and I can send you my info?

I sent a message. Not sure if I will be able to buy anything either, but we will see :)! Thanks for organizing this!

OK Last day to send me your information!

I will be sending the list to Bulk Reef Supply tomorrow at noon.

So if you've been on the fence now is the time to decide.

Thanks everyone for making this nice and easy on me! You all have supplied me with the information needed and i appreciate it.

If you have not registered at bulk reef supply yet you MUST do it before Tuesday morning. Be sure to use the same email you supplied to me, this is how they link up the people to the discount!

Ok, just submitted the list to BRS. We ended up with a total of 45 people. :)

If you have not done so, please register at bulk reef supply with the exact email you provided to me.

If there are any issues tomorrow once it starts please first check your spam filter and if the email is not there let me know here. Sometimes emails get lost in the internet so don't be concerned. :)

Thanks again everyone!

emails go out about noon time. :) You'll either see the first person post here or you'll get the email. I'm getting antsy myself. lol

Another way to tell is when you sign in to brs next to your name it will say group buy. You also have until sunday to shop so no big rush.

Figures the lights I want to get are out of stock i hope they come in sometime this week

MY ro/di unit is also out of stock. :-( You can always shoot them an email and ask if it's coming back in soon. If the ro unit isn't in stock by tonight I will be sending an email myself. :)

I just called them to see if the ATI blue+ would be in this week it's a no go :( but there is a ton of stuff I still need :) and the guy told me the emails would be out later today they are a little backed up

Carey, that happened to me on the last buy on the Plus system. I emailed them and they make the kits so they add new units to the site daily. Check back tomorrow, they should have more. Also, no email yet but then again I don't think I have any money yet either lol.

Back
Top Bottom