bumvle-bee -gobies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps a Molly or two for upper dwellers. I find that my bb gobies are all over the tank and very active, they also like to nip :nono: Other BW fish will get too big ro need more swimming room than a 10 gal provides.

This is a BW tank, correct?

So mollies...and I ahve done research by mysels and I came out with celebes rainbows and popondetta rainbows,are these okay?

My Celebes like to swim a lot, which is why I didn't recommend them. Of course, I have about 10 in my tank. My other hesitation is the nippyness of the bb gobies. My Celebes often have chunks out of their tail fins. I never believed bb gobies were nippy until I put this bunch in a true brackish tank. The bb gobies are all over the place and I believe do most of the nipping at night. A 10 gal tank may be too small for both the gobies and Celebes. When I had Mollies, they seemed to do better, but they ate EVERYTHING, so out they went. It's tricky in that small tank. Can you post a pic of your 10 gal setup?

Back
Top Bottom