Button Polyp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philly

Aquarium Advice Freak
i just bought a Big piece of lr and it has Button Polyps! i want to know how to get them to multiply?

ughh i think i should add, their brown in colour

i have omega 1 flakes, colour bits and frozen brine shimp

im guessing the brine shrimp but how do i feed these things?

Woe!!! You feed poylps??????????

I have some and have never fed. Will they multiply if you feed them??

How do you feed, and what? :wink:

ive used pellet food in a turkey baster its hard to get the pieces in the right spot, shrimp or krill is prob the best bet,

I do not target feed any of my corals. I think it is a good way to get waste to accumulate faster then normal. I feed froozen krill/mysis shrimp twice a week that is soaked in Garlic Extreme and washed with RO/DI water. I also hang seaweed salad just about everyday for the tangs. Twice a week I dump in DT's, which is live marine photoplaynkton for the filter feeders. I am not sure you need to target feed most corals. They just get what is floating around the tank at feeding time...Lando

One more thing...Hey Philly, congrates on the cool rock! You may want to consider switching to mysis shrimp instead of brine. There is much more nutritional value in mysis. Just a thought. Post some pics of the new rock...Lando

Back
Top Bottom