Buying 29g biocube new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Readingexcalibur

Aquarium Advice Addict
After researching and talking to some very helpful people on the forum, I've decided I want to do a nano reef in a 29g bio cube. This is my first attempt at saltwater, and I am excited! I am planning on a 3 month cycle. I want to take my time! I will purchase my live sand and live rock this week! After a week I want to cycle with a damsel.

Any pointers or things I should consider? And thing extra I should purchase along the lines of a protein skimmer (was told I don't need one)? I'll update with pictures as I go along.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I am excited for this build! :D

Yes, I went to my local lfs today and after looking at all of my options I figured I would go with the bio cube! I know we talked about the lights last night. I really like the idea of almost 10 more gallons, also hiding the heater in the wet/dry filter! I'm also excited because, out of all of my 5 aquariums from child hood to now, I've never had an acrylic. Hopefully this experience will open the door to a life time of aquarium reefs!

Back
Top Bottom