Buying a Diffuser/Counter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atlantis

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have been looking all over the internet for the nutrafin bubble counter and diffuser. My lfs doesn't have it so I have to get it online. I found it at a bunch of online stores but shipping was outrageous, to me at least. Does anyone know of an online store that has this product and charges less than $6 for shipping? I also tried ebay and found this product but lost the auction in the last 10sec.

Shipping is pretty much going to run you $6 or more from just about anywhere. Do you have test kits? If not order them at the same time. Order some fish food. There has to be more that you need other than the bubble counter.

Or even ask the LFS to order it for you.

Yeah, I agree with Rex on this one. Ordering online is great as long as you spend a little more money.

I just ordered about $120 of stuff from www.drsfostersmith.com and the shipping was only $10.99. Most of the stuff I bought was $5-$10 items. The shipping was about what sales tax would have cost me and the prices were significantly cheaper than buying the stuff locally.

You just have to plan ahead and stock up a little.

What size tank are you using the bubble counter? I found that my CO2 concentration went from inadequate (with the ladder diffuser) to just right when I fed my bubbles into my filter intake. If you are using it on a small tank then it is a good item to have. PM me if you want one of mine, I'll sell it to you for cheap! :D

I was thinking that shipping would be high everywhere but hoping there would be on it was cheap at. I guess I could order multiple things even if I don't need them right at this moment. I'll have to price some stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom