Buying online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stonefly

Aquarium Advice Regular
Could you guys give a good supplier for Africans if I just want to buy 3-4? Looking to finalize my tank and I want some different fish than my lfs stocks.

Thank you!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Don't know about complete stocking but online- dr fosters and smith - is good site for online. they had beautiful koi when stocking outside pond years ago only site I have boughten from otherwise it's local aquatic stores

Cichlid express and live fish direct both excellent

Yeah, I just did some research.... I would be paying more for shipping and handling then I would for the fish. I guess the lfs it is. Just found one that is about an hour away that I haven't been to yet. Gonna check it out tonight!

Cichlid express and live fish direct both excellent

I looked at the stock from live fish direct and really liked a few that they had, just can't justify paying that much for s&h for just 3-4 fish. Thanks to both of you though!

Thanks all! Like I said, went to a new lfs that isn't to local last night. They had some different Africans that I liked so I just bought from them. For future reference though, anytime I start a new tank I will be buying all fish online!

Back
Top Bottom