Can I have cory cats.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m0stUniQue

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just started a forum thinking about what fish I could get I have 2 very small angels two neons soon to be 5 and 2 med size tetras that are anti social and dont want a school and I was thinking a gbr or other dwarf cichlid but I was wondering. What about a shoal of 4 or 5 cory's prob pandas. I'm getting some seeding material for my filter so mini cycle's shouldn't be a problem but i'll moniter my levels lemme know if cory's are a good idea or any other suggestions
Thanks again,
Troy

From your previous post, I assume that the tank is 29 gallons. I say no. You're already stocked with the two angels, neons, other tetras and other cichlid. Not a lot of swim room and it's a hefty bioload...

I have 2 very small angels

Small angels turn into large angels. Always stock your tank based on the adult size of the fish.

and 2 med size tetras that are anti social and dont want a school

They are most likely anti-social because they aren't in a school..... you would see more typical tetra behavior if you upped their number to 8.

Back
Top Bottom