Can I use Saltwater Biozyme to cycle my SW nano>?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dylan5359

Aquarium Advice Addict
i was looking in my LFS for pure ammonia for cycling. Couldn't find anything but said this biozyme will work the same. ?

I`ve never used it but I have heard of others that have. My only problem is that people use it to hurry up the cycle and things dont always go right when people are impatient. JMO

Not interested in using the "raw shrimp method"
I think it is a lot easier than dosing. Just add the shrimp, and wait.

I am interested in the raw shrimp method. I was using it on my 2 gallon pico but descited to make my life easier and upgraded to a 5 gallon. The shrimp got bad and I was looking for pure ammonia at the LFS but he said thisll work. I think it just speeds ip the process. It doesn't say anything about adding ammonia. So I'll just pick up some raw shrimp tomorrow.

-Dylan

melosu58 said:
I`ve never used it but I have heard of others that have. My only problem is that people use it to hurry up the cycle and things dont always go right when people are impatient. JMO

I'm not impatient. I'm willing to wait two to three weeks if not more. I simply thought this was for cycling, since the store didn't have pure ammonia.

-Dylan

they aren't its supposed to be like bio-spira which i foiind was good but i still let my t ank cycle. it eliminated the cycle period by adding some bacteria to the water

Back
Top Bottom