Can we organize retailer reviews?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RogerMcAllen

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently reviewed a product in the retailer review section and noticed that there is no real order to it for two reasons. The first is that there is no real standard to filling out the product/brand blanks. Some people simply filled in both blanks with the name of the store, while others used the store name in the first blank, and what items were purchased in the second (which I found to be very helpful). The second problem is that the reviews are ordered chronologically. Would it be possible to order them alphabetically so that if I were searching for some Big Als reviews I could find them all in one place instead of searching down the whole list?

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/displayreview.php?type=Retailers

The second problem is that the reviews are ordered chronologically. Would it be possible to order them alphabetically so that if I were searching for some Big Als reviews I could find them all in one place instead of searching down the whole list?
That would be useful for me.

When it comes to how people enter the data I cant help much there. Unless you spell it out so clearly that even an untrained monkey cant get the info in the wrong spot folks will end up filling in fields in the wrong desired order.

Back
Top Bottom