canister filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you are looking for a supplemental filter than you have more options. However if you are looking for something affordable to handle the entire tank's filtration then I would suggest going with either 1 or 2 sunsun canister filters. They aren't the greatest or most convenient to work with but they are effective and affordable.

I currently have 3 75gph filters in the tank right now and I wanted to get rid of 2 of them and replace them with a filter as powerful or more powerful

I currently have 3 75gph filters in the tank right now and I wanted to get rid of 2 of them and replace them with a filter as powerful or more powerful

Not for sure if this is a mistype, but you could easily get a Sunsun for under 100 bucks that would put out way more than 150 gph. I got my 530 GPH for under 80 bucks.

This is in my bedroom also. I had two aquaclear 70's running that were quite, but the water fall effect would get really loud after some of my water evaporated. I installed the Sunsun with the spray bar attachment (included in the kit) and I literally have to look at the water movement to tell that it's on. Very little noise.

Back
Top Bottom