Can't decide on new additions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gakkan

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm re homing my common Pleco that's now 7inches that I adopted after he was sold as a small one to my dad, I love him to bits but he's quickly out growing my 20g and keeps trashing the place =P

So I've got some more room coming up and can't decide what would go well. I currently have 1 powder blue dwarf, 1 kribensis female and 4 black widows (want to get one more)

Iv been looking at mainly bottom feeders as the top is quite busy as it is. Something a bit more low maintenance, so I'm not constantly re decorating the tank every day.

A small Pleco maybe a bristle nose, I love them, but the con is the constant digging up plants (I have fine sand) and the mountains of poop.

If not a Pleco, I've also been leaning towards some kuhli loaches, they look super cool maybe 3-4

Or, Cory's, a small group would look cool.

I'm tempted by an armoured shrimp too.

Anyone know of anything else I could look up? Or have any opinions? Anything else that could go with the gourami and tetra?

I would go for the corys maybe pandas they are super cute .. I have a common in one tank and a bn in another and they both dig the sand up .. And the bn is only small he's about 6 months old but he's very boisterous :) I love my corys they are great little bottom dwellers :)

Yeh I've been doing a lot of research and I think I will go with a group of corries. Going in to get my Pleco adopted tomorrow, sad times ?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398176975.996802.jpg

Here he is in his new home, someone tried to buy him straight away lol. They had some zebra plecos just in too, was so tempted, but at £130 my gf would have killed me =P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom