Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that leopard blenny is a coral eater. if i remember correctly, it eats nothing but stony coral polyps. don't believe that omnivore hogwash!

Great information Mr X, that could have wound up bad. That is a pretty good deal on salt as well.

Yeah, the site I'm looking at is kinda shady. LOL I was just looking for ideas. :-D

Whats the vote on this- I wanted a blue tang, yellow tang and a small school of fish. BUT I totally forgot about the foxface Lo I wanted. SO, do I skip the blue tang or the schoolers? I've been having issues with picking out schooling fish anyways, anthias were my first choice but now I'm hearing dietary issues and that they jump.

Yeah, the site I'm looking at is kinda shady. LOL I was just looking for ideas. :-D

Whats the vote on this- I wanted a blue tang, yellow tang and a small school of fish. BUT I totally forgot about the foxface Lo I wanted. SO, do I skip the blue tang or the schoolers? I've been having issues with picking out schooling fish anyways, anthias were my first choice but now I'm hearing dietary issues and that they jump.

I like the idea of swapping the schoolers for the foxface lo... thats just me though

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I would love 2 tangs but maybe the blue is pushing it. LOL I love the LO, he could be my centerpiece fish instead of the blue tang. The schoolers will prob cost more than the LO anyways

Although I did this upgrade so I could have a yellow tang or 2. That was the driving force behind getting this 6 foot tank.

lol :p a 7 footer is only one foot of extra tank, and we have mag floats for a reason we also have utility pumps that can pump out water for water changes.

true this summer job will allow me to get my lights for the tank i wanted so i can grow corals. i still can't beleive how my tank un cycled on me. anyways whats your game plan today Carey?

Today I am painting the tank. :-D

I taped it all up last night so I'm ready to go. I was gonna paint the stand but I think it will look OK without. I used some old english stain on it to get rid of any scratches.

Back
Top Bottom