Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jason7894561230 said:
Has the tank been filled yet?

Yep. It held water for a week. :) gonna fill it again and setup sump in the garage to test it out so I don't flood the house lol.

I love watching a tank come together, it is so cool seeing an entire ecosystem start from nothing.

I just hope the tank holds after the rock and sand goes in. That's about 500 lbs lol. My bad biocube didn't leak til itwas full of rock.

i think its still a 6 foot tank too. So my lights would be ok but probably not great. I havent bought anything except the skimmer and PFS. ;-)

I can't see doing 50g pwcs though LOL.

I'm still tempted though. I think my b/f would bust a nut though.

I'll have to see if its still on in a day or two. It's a possibility...I could sell off this 125g and go bigger.....

carey, i wouldn't listen to them lol at the end of it all its just a fish tank. a 265 is just an expensive start up one that it seems as of right now you would regret doing

Well I now have a black tank. Yay! Just gotta put on a second coat on the back.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110522_201852.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110522_201852.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 171
Just the top edges near the glass and the bottom near the glass. used a roller for everything else. Only took about an hour. Tomorrow I will hit the back with another coat, I think that will be enough. :-D

Back
Top Bottom