Carpet Anenome HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlyG

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
About 2 months ago I ordered a bubble tipped anenome from my LFS and it still hasn't come in yet, they said there is a shortage and it may take a few more months.

Eager to by an anenome for my tank, I ended up buying a carpet anenome as suggested by the LFS associate.

I know I should have researched before buying, but the associate reassured me and said they are very popular and hardy.

So, after getting home with the anenome and researching I am TERRIFIED!!! I read it could eat my other fish! what should I do? does this really happen? I think the anenome is so beautiful, but I don't want it to eat my other healthy fish!

Any thoughts?:confused:

They are stciky and they get quite big, if your LFS will let you I would take it back and just wait for the BTA if you arent ready for the carpet. They are beautiful though...

I saw one that big. Twas huge. Was three clowns in it. Very cool. You could feed the thing tuna's

If you don't have a big tank get rid of it. If you keep if alive it will outgrow your tank quick. And don't feed it that much, it won't grow as fast

Back
Top Bottom