Cats doing funny things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool cat! :) I wish mine would do that. He won't come in my house though and prefers to sunbathe in the sun on the top shelf in the garage.

Careful what you wish for, she jumps on my back first(digs her claws in to pull up) than goes door planking.

Careful what you wish for, she jumps on my back first(digs her claws in to pull up) than goes door planking.

Brookster, I didn't know you had a cat! Can you post pics? I used to have a cat named Sammy, he passed a year ago :(

Brookster, I didn't know you had a cat! Can you post pics? I used to have a cat named Sammy, he passed a year ago :(
we have 2 , tonks(orange one) and binx, my gf had tonks when we started dating, binx was a gift a few years ago.

image-3497931675.jpg

image-3281100211.jpg

OMG so cute! How old are they?
big boy is 5 and lil one is 2ish.. They're pretty chill, except when they're not and they rampage around the apt at 3 am and jump on my tanks.. Haha I really don't like them on my tanks but they like the heat from the t5... :banghead:

big boy is 5 and lil one is 2ish.. They're pretty chill, except when they're not and they rampage around the apt at 3 am and jump on my tanks.. Haha I really don't like them on my tanks but they like the heat from the t5... :banghead:

awwww! As long as they don't bother the fishies, it's ok :) lol

That's where you get the cat hair from!!! Makes so much sense! At least you only have 2 I have 6 ;) Lilly, Tuna, Liberty, Freedom, War, and Remington

That's where you get the cat hair from!!! Makes so much sense! At least you only have 2 I have 6 ;) Lilly, Tuna, Liberty, Freedom, War, and Remington
2 make enough tank hair haha, can't imagine 4 more, the fish would net themselves.. Heh.. Tuna:)

Yeah, hi! Naw it's a metal screen. I'll have a take a picture for you guys next time. This morning I didn't realize he was up there, I shut the door and he nearly landed on my head haha

Yeah, hi! Naw it's a metal screen. I'll have a take a picture for you guys next time. This morning I didn't realize he was up there, I shut the door and he nearly landed on my head haha
yah! Apparently I started a cat thread.. Ohh well, I like cats. And fish.. They love to perch high and jump on the ones that feed then I guess..

Stormi Sue and Little Bit

Cat lover here too.
My Stormi is 13 yrs old and Little Bit is 5. Both are rescued strays.

Attachments

• MissCampoutStormi.jpg.jpg
    MissCampoutStormi.jpg.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF1182.jpg
    DSCF1182.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 19
2 make enough tank hair haha, can't imagine 4 more, the fish would net themselves.. Heh.. Tuna:)

Tuna's full name is Tuna Fish Cross. She was found in the woods by two teenage boys as an itty bitty kitten that should not have been away from her mother. They named her tuna fish because that's all they could find to feed her and cross as her last name because it's the combination of the two guys last names.... She is now the proud mother of 3 of my other cats and the grandmother of another.

Back
Top Bottom