Cats doing funny things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm proposing an original photography only theme for this thread! That is all, thanks;)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392901620.525297.jpgthis is my cat zebbrey I got home from work one day and fell asleep next thing I know I have a fluff ball climbing on my head this is what my gf got after she finished work he is a real character he runs down the hallway and jumps and smacks your bum haha this is how he sleeps

Oreo is beautiful. I'll bet he's waiting for you at the rainbow bridge. I had a tuxedo named Pepe' Cat for 7 years. I lost him in Oct. 2002 and I still mourn for him. He was a true buddy. OS.

I told my kits to go chill for a bit while I worked on the tank.. They actually listened this time!!

image-746184963.jpg

Attachments

• image-3274527579.jpg
    image-3274527579.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 15
Awwww love this thread I'll have to post pics later of my girls, Bella and Missy (missy is Bella's daughter - and has just had 4 gorgeous babies herself!!) my cats to me are like my children!! My bella even comes for walks around the block with me and the kids lol.

Back
Top Bottom