Centerpeice Fish For 29 Gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a freshwater tank that's been set up for a bit over a year, and I just cannot seem to keep guppies alive. My parameters are normal, 0 amm., 0 trites, and around 10 trates when I do my water changes. It could be the store I got the guppies from, which I have stopped buying from, but I don't know that I want to keep trying with the guppies. Every other fish is perfectly healthy, and the guppies appear healthy, and then the next day I find them dead. The stocking is as follows:

6 zebra danios
2 peppered cories (adding 2-4 more)
1 bn pleco
2 apple snails

What else could I try as a centerpiece? I love the guppies, I just am getting very tired of them seeming healthy, and then losing them.

Hi! Yes add more Cories, then I'd add judging on your levels either a pair of german blue rams or an angelfish. Just watch out for the angelfish as it grows because it could when older, make a meal out of the danios,

Yeah, I tried adding more cories, and they didn't make it. But they were from the same store as the guppies. The only fish still surviving from that store is my pleco and the two cories. So I think the store is the problem. But I will get more cories from a different store.

And I'll look into those two fish. I like both of them, that I know.

Back
Top Bottom