Ceramic Caves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish_4_all

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am in the home stretch and I need some ideas from the club about caves for fish tanks. Anyone that has ideas, post them here and the top 5 ideas will have molds made out of them and will be for sale soon here. Be thourough with your ideas, size, style, drawing or pictures and as much information as you can give me. I will be making some sketches and posting them so you can also vote for patterns if you want to.

I have already made one out of a 3 way Y 2.5 inch PVC elbow. Should be cool when the mold is dry enough to finally pour it.

Make the ideas some good ones. I plan to, if the club will let me, set up as a retailer and donate up to 10% back to the club. If I can't figure out how to set up as a retailer I will still sell them and simply donate the 10% back to the club.

Here are a few of the items I have done already. Everything can be custom made to your color choices and alterations. Do the prices seem fair?

If they seem like something you might want let me know. I won't be offering them for sale unless there is an interest. It takes a lot of time to make them and I have to do it myself and I can't afford to keep a very large inventory.

Left to right, top to bottom:
Coral, Easter Island Cave, Football Cave Bottom openning, Half Football Cave, Nautilus small hole, Football Cave top openning, Aquarium planter, Nautilus big openning.

what about taking the see through plastic tubing for hamster cages and weighting it down so it stays at the bottom, you could do all kinds of cool designs with it and you could see your fish, no more guessing if your fish were still alive lol

Back
Top Bottom