Cheaper to import from the U.S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cactuspixie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been looking at filters, and was very surprised to find that although I could get a good deal locally online (with free delivery), it still worked out considerably cheaper to buy the same filter from the U.S and pay $250 shipping! ???? Do you guys know how good you have it over there??

Wow! That's crazy! What kind of filter is it?

That's an insane shipping amount.

The filter is an eheim professional 3 with media for $409.99 & the only shipping offered is priority international at $250.75

The cheapest price I found in Australia is $595 + $145 for the media (shipping is free for the filter but not the media)

To buy in a store would be around $1000.00

I've been looking at filters, and was very surprised to find that although I could get a good deal locally online (with free delivery), it still worked out considerably cheaper to buy the same filter from the U.S and pay $250 shipping! ???? Do you guys know how good you have it over there??

But we have to listen to boring American accents while you guys get to hear awesome Australian accents. ;)

least you guys have all those cool poisonous spiders and snakes to play with! lol

Try to find someone who you can pay to buy it and then ship it there the cheapest way. I have had stuff come from Russia to the Midwest and shipping was only like 6 dollars

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom