Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My question is what are the dimensions of the room. I am curious how you are going to align the tanks for maximum room. I just like playing with this kind of stuff. What kind of things are you guys planning to specialize in. I would have a exceptional section of inverts because a place that has a variety of inverts are hard to find. I mean i know you guys are gonna start with FW but i am talking in the future. The plant/coral sections should be easier though. I mean a 40g breeder would make plants easier but a giant pool almost (like that jacuzzi) ought to make keeping corals EASY.

Ok now it sounds ridiculous but, a jacuzzi would work FANTASTIC as a coral tank. Flow would be great, and whack some MH's over it and you'd be good to go. :D

It would just take some redirecting of the jets. Which is simple as some tubing.

Scenario:
Friend: Hey sweet man! You've got a jacuzzi!
You: Yep. I love it, it's great.
Friend: Awesome! Can we get in?
You: Nah man it's for my frags.
Friend: What the... ? Your wasting a jacuzzi on frags? I'm outta here.
End scenario. lol

what would be funnier is if he assumed that it was a regular jacuzzi and climbed in it realizing it was anything but that.

Wow, dont know how i missed this thread. Looks great good to see a plan comming along. Cant wait to see more pictures.

Woot! First fish order arrives Wednesday! :)

Pics coming.

Ok, got some more pics from tonight! We've been working out there a ton over the past few days and it's starting to come together. Yesterday we moved the red spotted Peruvian angels to their own tank (FINALLY), and we caught all the cories and put them in their own tanks. The 75 went up tonight and we're anxiously awaiting our first order of fish and plants! We'll be getting the new stuff in on Wednesday... that's all the details I'm giving for now... ;)

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

We've got a few tangs now. No immediate plan for others, but who knows. lol

NIIICCCCCEEEEEEEE! I am jealous! I don't want one as a store though lol, I just want a fish room to myself. I guess I am a little greedy/selfish. LOL ;)

Back
Top Bottom