Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 of these days when i have my own place i would love to study fish that are not breed in captivity and there mating habits and see if i can get them to breed and sell them and eventually help the stopping of wild caught specimens. Just a long term goal.

Would love some help. But helping me with a big fish breeding project is gonna be hard from australia.

At this rate were gonna need a house. we can just all go to HN1 house. lol

Well, I am just gonna move in and bum around, not breed fish. ROFL! I'll be on the beach finding you shells to put in your tanks. ;)

Wait i wanna move in too....are you near cairns (cains in our pronunciation) I stopped there on my way to iraq (usmc) and went snorkeling and it was AWESOME!!!

I'm in the Gong (Wollongong) that's about an hour south of Sydney. So not there yet. :) You can pay rent too. :D Are you bringing the wife? Cause that's extra rent then. :lol:

so thats 4 ppl. Dk, u are so paying rent. This aught to be interesting.

She's down!!! I stopped in sydney too...wayy to much like NYC. I wish i paid $1 rent where im at now, but california is too expensive, I wanna move back to WA or ID

Yeah but I think we'll need more than one apartment. Time to buy a house. That way we can have a fish room. One wall of Fresh, one of Salt. :D A 200G FOWLR and 200G Reef. And two 200G's of whatever you put in freshwater. XD :D

Back
Top Bottom