Chicago Area Memers- Which lfs dp you shop at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George9

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking to check out some more fish stores near me. Which places do you guys shop at?

where exactly in the chicago area are you in. the actual city, wester suburbs, ect.

Owl307 said:
where exactly in the chicago area are you in. the actual city, wester suburbs, ect.

Northwest suburbs, Hoffman Estates

There's some nice ones in Schaumburg. The wife lives there. Rainbow is there I believe it's off of golf west of roselle and also did you look at aquarium adventure they have a 50% off sale and their $1 per gallon sale or something close to that.

fadetoblack06 said:
There's some nice ones in Schaumburg. The wife lives there. Rainbow is there I believe it's off of golf west of roselle and also did you look at aquarium adventure they have a 50% off sale and their $1 per gallon sale or something close to that.

I usually do go to Aquarium Adventure, I had no idea they're having a $1 per gallon sale. They have the 50% off fish and plants like close to every weekend.

Yeah I was just there Saturday and it was like their presidents sale they have every year. They sold that extra huge display tank too after how many years. I wanted to get a 75 cause it was like $90 but the wife said not right now :(

fadetoblack06 said:
Yeah I was just there Saturday and it was like their presidents sale they have every year. They sold that extra huge display tank too after how many years. I wanted to get a 75 cause it was like $90 but the wife said not right now :(

I can't believe they sold that tank! I was gonna get a 40 at the PETCO sale but my parents said next time.

Do you know when the sale ends? Is today the last day?

I believe through the today they're having it if I remember correctly. I think Petcos is going through today too.

fadetoblack06 said:
I believe through the today they're having it if I remember correctly. I think Petcos is going through today too.

Well I guess I'll have to wait until the next dollar per gallon sale at one of the stores, hope it's not next year.

You can always keep a look out on craigslist I've seen them cheap for the whole set up. Look under community and choose pets. I also put in the search aquarium and also fish. There's lots of people looking to get rid of their tanks.

Back
Top Bottom