Cichlids with ICK? Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fddlss

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've noticed this week that some fish were swimming sideways against rocks, not all the time but occasionally, not all the fish are doing it either, I don't see most of them doing it now, except for my Venustus, which I also noticed today that he is "resting" on the internal overflow intake, right on the plastic bars where the water goes into the overflow, it seems like he likes the waterflow or something. I also noticed that he wants to be alone by himself, more than usual, and I don't know if it's me (because my light is broken) or if it really happened: I think his body is a little bit more pale than a few days ago, but no white spots or other signs of ICH that I know of, I don't have experience with Ich, so I'm not an expert at diagnosing it. He is about 4" - 5" and not fully colored, yet.

Also, another of my fish, did the same "swimming sideways" thing and I see that he has 5 or six single grains of sand spread on each side of him, it looks like sand, but if it was sand it should come off by swimming, but it's not a big white spot like each. It's like when you put salt on your french fries, several grains but separated from each other. I saw some pics online of fish with ICK and they look worse than my fish, but quite similar at the same time.

How can I diagnose if it's ICH?

If you guys think it's ICK for sure, how should I begin treatment? I was reading about treating with heat + salt.

Please help! Thank you!

Is this normal?
Do you think something is wrong?

Water:
Temperature: 80 F
Ammonia: 0 PPM
Nitrite: 0 PPM
Nitrate: Under 10 PPM

Please help! Thanks.

Pictures showing the possible ICH:

img_1339737_0_199bce471d9944ada8b8dad3036adf8f.jpg

img_1339737_1_831972fff0d45fad63cdbab18a3a8b51.jpg