Clamped discus gill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you run an air stone whilst doing it? Because that really helps with treating fish :) i just don't want to give up and i want to defeat whatever is bothering them because as much as it's stressful for the fish, it's stressing me out to! I just want them to be okay and it really kills me that they aren't. It actually bothers me when i go out and i don't want to be away from them for to long. I just want these flukes gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The fish become less stressed once i put the castle back in the tank -__- but yeah i've been keeping the lights off, and i have two sponge filters so they run through air pumps, As well as a regular filter.

Also, ^^ dont clean the tank too well ever. I have never rinsed the drift wood (unless its in my tanks water), was given that advice over time. That was my issue with the first discus tank back in the day, with the huge wc we killed off too much bacteria by replacing filter pads completely.

Back
Top Bottom