College Basketball.... Let The Madness Begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not looking good for my Buckeyes. Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Uconn is no slouch. Terps were poised to blow them out the other night and they came back and made it a game.
Aside from MSU, watch out for Purdue. They are starting to make waves and will prolly break into the top 10 next week.
Schedules should be light coming up as many schools have finals week.

Shaka Smart's version of havoc keeps the game tight as Texas pull out a buzzer beater win over #3 UNC. Poppa I'm sure your smiling. Key Big XII message sending victory.

My employees son plays at texas... Hes the deaf iranian guard.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ruh roh shaggy.... My boys came out flat in the first half. Dow 11 to the Beavers. Come on Jayhawks.

Have you guys seen Xavier play this year? They looked excellent against UC today.

I have not. But KU just tied it up. Lets go Jayhawks.

Keep an eye on Monmouth. Notable wins this season include: UCLA, Notre Dame, USC, and Georgetown.

That lil team has been workin opponents over.

That lil team has been workin opponents over.

Well if they keep this up they won't be sneaking up on anyone and hopefully will be tip toeing their glass slippers into March.
It's been almost a decade since George Mason reached the final four in the 2005-2006 season (with tournament wins over MSU, UNC, Wichita State, and UConn). That school is STILL growing today with new land, buildings, infrastructure. I always thought of it as a local commuter school. That run made quite an impact on the school and surrounding economy.

Hope you guys check out the University of Kansas game tomorrow. Allen fieldhouse, the Jayhawks, and my city will be attempting to break the guinness book of records world record for largest ugly christmas sweater gathering. Lol.... I can't wait to see the hideousness that crawls out of closets. The teams and all will be involved.

Here's what KU will be wearing for the event...

Now this is a sweater:
8ogKJDv.png

MD hosts Princeton. Hope the Wildcats are still running Pete Caril's motion offense.

So im watching some pre game stuff. Can someone please tell me why analysts are already. Discussing tourney seedings? Most teams are just hitting 10 games played. Sheesh.

Some great games today.
UVA holds on for the win over Villanova. Seton Hall & my #2 team Witchita St heading to over time. This games gotten aggressive in the second half. Great watch. These boys are playing hard.

And THE UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS JAYHAWKS will CRUSH ANYONE WHO DARES NOT PAY HEED TO THE PHOG. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK..... KKKKKKKK UUUUUUUU

Back
Top Bottom