College Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very true, Hoke and skai Moore deserve all the credit!

For sure, and maybe send chocolates or brownies to the UNC QB and head coach

That running back for them was on fire don't know why he only got 12 touches

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

For sure, and maybe send chocolates or brownies to the UNC QB and head coach

That running back for them was on fire don't know why he only got 12 touches

Goodies for the late pick in the end zone or for whomever said to go for it 4th and short on their own 30 yard line?

Goodies for the late pick in the end zone or for whomever said to go for it 4th and short on their own 30 yard line?

Yea I didn't understand that call at all, I'm just glad it was fun game to watch

How about the fake punt in the first quarter? Or Mitch playing like a man on fire quarter 2 through his cramps in the 4th. Down much of the game with drive leading to a 4th quarter win..

What did I say about Mitch????

How about the fake punt in the first quarter? Or Mitch playing like a man on fire quarter 2 through his cramps in the 4th. Down much of the game with drive leading to a 4th quarter win..

What did I say about Mitch????

The fake punt was awesome
Mitch showed some bright spots, the head ball coach still has a bit of work to do with him though

Look at Utah! Take that harbaugh.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Me and my family members have a nickname for him: hairball! Haha... Go Bucks!

My mother in law called and wants me to help her move some thing this evening around 4-430, said it'll take two hours at most. Tennessee kicks off at 4 -_-

Not amused.

My mother in law called and wants me to help her move some thing this evening around 4-430, said it'll take two hours at most. Tennessee kicks off at 4 -_-

Not amused.

Do you have a mobile radio, or the Watch ESPN app? That could be an option.

I do have the app, but I don't think signal strength will be sufficient to stream it. I'll just have to blast it on the radio I guess. Just annoys me because she knows how excited I get every year for UT football, but does this to me lol. Typical mother in law move I guess.

Jesse

My auburn tigers are looking rough at the half, it may be a really long year

Never thought I would say this, but I'm thankful for the weather delay in the TN game, hopefully they don't call it off. I'm home now!

Jesse

My auburn tigers are looking rough at the half, it may be a really long year

Yeah, qb play was pretty rough, pulled it out though, opening week is always sketchy.

Popparyno, I'm sorry, I watched for Kansas today, saw they lost to an FCS school...

Yep.... Thats why were a basketball school, Lol. New coach, almost entirely new staff and players. We can only hope were building towards somethin here.

Yep.... Thats why were a basketball school, Lol. New coach, almost entirely new staff and players. We can only hope were building towards somethin here.

As a gamecock we were a team 10 years ago that was happy with 7 wins. Since then we celebrated three consecutive 11-2 seasons winning bowl games too each year 2011-2013. We back slid to a tough 7-6 season last year beating Miami in the bowl, but I know all about pulling for a team that might win as many games as it loses. Its a thin margin between breaking away to achieve greatness. Finished the 2013 season ranked fourth in the ap poll, that would put us in the playoffs today.

Back
Top Bottom