Common pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suckerfishrule

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is about common pleco were how fast they grow how big they get how much to feed them and whatever else about pleco here is mine

Attachments

• image-1027646815.jpg
    image-1027646815.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 144
  • image-162878587.jpg
    image-162878587.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 136
No pleco will work in a 10 gal, but there are many options for a 75 gal. A common will go through a painful process called stunting if kept in a tank too small. I recommend you rehome him before he has internal damage. Some great pleco options for your larger tank would be pitbull, bristlenose, clown, zebra, rubberlip..and many more. I strongly recommend always doing research before a pleco purchase. You don't want to end up with a monster. ;)

Is that the dirtiest water I've ever seen or just the camera? Lol plz show some love for this wonderful creature.

If mine hits two feet I will be in love more than I'm already in, I'll be able to kiss him and he CAN KISS BACK!! boo-ya, as long as I can get my lips up over the 200gal

Is that the dirtiest water I've ever seen or just the camera? Lol plz show some love for this wonderful creature.

If mine hits two feet I will be in love more than I'm already in, I'll be able to kiss him and he CAN KISS BACK!! boo-ya, as long as I can get my lips up over the 200gal
That is the funniest mental image I have had for a while. I have a picture of me kissing a wild suckerfish that about 1 foot and a half while I was doing government fish counting. :) (He went back into the river unharmed.)

Back
Top Bottom