convict in an 29?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
id do a 10 for fry but severum mama would know more since she breeds them and she's where i got mine from.

were they sexed or not and are you happy with them i assume that the type you have is in your pic

Adult pairs. We didn't raise those pairs. We bred them once they got here. lol.

We are out of double red pairs.

they were sexed and are very easy to do. yup the type i have is in my pic although that's not mine. and im very happy with them they have so much personality.

sorry about the gossip severum mama it will be awhile before i can get any how many is suggested for a succesful breeding pair. glad to hear you are pleased with them though.

do i need a separate tank for fry then? and i saw some german rams would they go well too or not? i really like the apistos though

first time breeders might eat the fry but generally they will take care of them but a fry tank is always good. and german blues are everywhere so you wouldnt get a buck of them.

first time breeders might eat the fry but generally they will take care of them but a fry tank is always good. and german blues are everywhere so you wouldnt get a buck of them.
ok thanks for telling me that I will go with the apistos then when the time comes the store i will try to sell them at are very knowledgeable about cichlids but they are sevral miles away will the old gallon bag work for taking them or is there any better wayto transport them. Also how often will they mate too?

-thanks

sorry i unloaded on you there:lol: Im just really excited about this i have a bit of a bug haha thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom