Coral Beauty angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Dang!!! Bought this angel last year knowing they might pick at corals. But he never bothered my mushrooms, sooolast weekend got a finger leather coral and the angel is picking at it. :( I hate to get rid of him but don't see any other choice. The coral cost more than the fish!! And I just set up the 40 gal breeder 1 1/2 weeks ago!! Dreading trying to catch the little bugger with 60 pounds of liverock!! Took me hours to get the rock the way I liked it!! I feel a headache coming on!

Sounds like an angel alright ...:lol:
Sorry,but i've been there...All i have are shrooms and rics now,,seems to be the only thing they leave alone...for me it was an easy choice though,,,Angel stays ,bye-bye boring corals...

I took a gamble when I got the angel, knowing sometime down the road I would be adding corals and the angel might pick at them. I should never ever gamble, I always lose!!! Lol

Finally caught the angel, think the only reason I caught him was because I wore him out chasing him with a net, plus taking most of the rock out! Never realized how many nooks and crannies there was! Lesson learned. :)

cora beauty

interesting this is the first fish i purchased and i have to honestly say he has not caused me any grief.i feed a bit heavy so i wonder if this satisfies him or he is just a peaceful constantly exploring type.he is in a 180 now and has tremendous real estate to cover but i am glad to have him.you just never know.

Back
Top Bottom