Coral Dips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
What coral dips do you recommend, other than coralrx? I looked for that, but I can't find it anywhere near me, and I can't find it on any websites. So what other, easy to find coral dips do you recommend?

I use revive when I frag. Coral rx is suppose to be gentler on the corals than iodine dips. If you are dipping for pest make sure you swish the water around to get in all the nooks and crannies no matter which dip you use.

I use Coral RX, bought if off of BRS. Don't know if they still stock it or not though. I just have a little Tupperware bowl that I place the frag in with some of my water and throw the frag in it swish it around a bit throw that water out and repeat the process 2-3 times before placing it in my tank. You can never really be too safe IMO.

I have ReVive Coral Cleaner. I like it. Smells great too. I have lugol's too but I mainly use it for bacterial dips. Can't say much about Coral Rx though.

Back
Top Bottom