Coral I.D. Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwilliams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a couple of corals I need ID for:

Attachments

• Coral - #1 ID Needed.jpg
    Coral - #1 ID Needed.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Coral - #2 - ID needed.jpg
    Coral - #2 - ID needed.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 84
If you look up Hydnophora, there are different types. The one you have does not have sweepers and is not extremely aggressive. The encrusting Hydnophora is the coral that behaves this way.

Thank you because I was afraid if it was the aggressive one I would not be able to move it to were I was wanting to move it to... I think mine might be the one that is the fuzzy.

Hi how do I post my own topic .. I wanted some help on one of my corals as have never been quite sure what it is .. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388784459.453314.jpg

Looks to be some kind of Toadstool but I could be wrong.
To post your own thread go into Saltwater and Reef identification Forum section then you should see a little button named “New Thread” click on that button.
This will open a new thread for you to enter your own thread. Click in the box name Title and enter your own title then click in the large box below and start typing and you already know how to post pictures in the threads.
So there you go…

Back
Top Bottom