coral only tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppylover101

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 14 gallon biocube fully cycled I want it to be a coral only tank what I have in mind is torch,frogspawn,hammer,bubble,xenia,gonipora,fox,trumpet,and chili I have a lot of live rock and waterflow I have stck lighting and I know its not engh but it is I no more than 5 ppl who have coral only biocubes with stck lighting exept theirs is 29 gallon I have a chemical called kent marine coral vite but I don't know if that's engh can I really do this and I need care and compatibility and spacing and placing .:thanks:

All those corals are low-medium light and will do ok under that lighting. However I'd definitely skip the chili coral as it will not stay alive in that tank. Same with the goni, go research it. Not an easy coral at all. All the others look fine though

i need more specific info

:ROFLMAO:how seperatly do they have to be and what do I feed them since there wont be any fish in there how do I light acclimate the how do I feed them I need full info

:ROFLMAO:how seperatly do they have to be and what do I feed them since there wont be any fish in there how do I light acclimate the how do I feed them I need full info

Don't worry about feeding, you will just muck up the tank. You shouldn't really need to worry about light acclimating with those lights

Back
Top Bottom