Cory question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
If one of my three corys repeatedly goes up to gulp air, is this supposed to tell me I need to put in sinking food, or is he just being his mentally challenged self and making me get concerned?

Cories will usually do that. It's just a normal, weird thing they do. Nothing to worry about.

So he's fine? The others are resting like normal but he's gone weird. He does it often, and will get a few gulps at a shot up really close together, so it sounds really really weird. Occasionally he'll get only one gulp but not often. Is he just full of energy, or should I be concerned? Not familiar with a school if Cory cats. I did do my research homework, though.

I have 4 corydoras 2 albino, 2 emerald, they all do that sometimes one will get all going it is quite interesting to watch.

He's interesting, all right. Needs some Paxil or something. I never saw in my research homework where they come up and eat air, which why I'm so oblivious to this behavior. I'm still oblivious to my gourami's behavior and I've been at that one for days. Well, since Election Day.

Cory prefer to be in groups you will see a lot of weird behavior from the, they are just out right fun creatures.

Yeah. Dracula likes spooning. Unexpected. I started another thread with several questions I had on this tank, but I haven't got any answers. I may have to spend thanksgiving break googling them.

Back
Top Bottom