Cracked Tank!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aski247

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I'm sitting here watching tv, and I hear this LOUD "Crack" noise. Then again and again...

It took me a sec then I realized it was coming from my tank... My heart sunk... I jumped up ran over thinking the worst... And... Nothing. No cracks, leaks, fish is fine. Like wth...

I sit back down and like 2 mins later hear it again. I hop up like what is going on!!!? Again nothing..

As I'm standing there cussing and fussing to myself, the biggest bumblebee I ever seen in my life is charging at me, I turn and boogie out of there!!!

As I'm walking back down the hall way I hear that freaking noise again!!!(raaaaaaaarw!!!)

Then.... :::facepalm::: it's my Red Devil smacking and biting at the side of the tank trying to get the bee...

Well my hearts still beating like crazy, and I couldn't help but laugh. Thought I'd share my little story. Haha

[moderator edit] that is funny! I woulda been freakin out.
My one male auratus likes to ram the inside of his tank and sometimes really hard too! He probably has braindamage. Lol
Cool story!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aski247 said:
So I'm sitting here watching tv, and I hear this LOUD "Crack" noise. Then again and again...

It took me a sec then I realized it was coming from my tank... My heart sunk... I jumped up ran over thinking the worst... And... Nothing. No cracks, leaks, fish is fine. Like wth...

I sit back down and like 2 mins later hear it again. I hop up like what is going on!!!? Again nothing..

As I'm standing there cussing and fussing to myself, the biggest bumblebee I ever seen in my life is charging at me, I turn and boogie out of there!!!

As I'm walking back down the hall way I hear that freaking noise again!!!(raaaaaaaarw!!!)

Then.... :::facepalm::: it's my Red Devil smacking and biting at the side of the tank trying to get the bee...

Well my hearts still beating like crazy, and I couldn't help but laugh. Thought I'd share my little story. Haha

That would have made a great video!

OMG, that's hilarious..... at least I would've probably started laughing my butt off after a few intense bouts of projectile vomiting due to the stress of thinking my tank broke! :lol:

Haha!!! How cuuuuute! silly fishie! ^___^ & Thank goodness! My heart sank for you! I don't know what I would do if I lost my tank!

I too have a RD that is constantly giving me a heart problem. Always seems to smack the glass top just as I get comfortable in my seat. I must say also, being new to them (and here) NOBODY has ever mentioned live crickets for food. This is a "rescue" my wife found and will only eat floating pellets. Preferably one at a time from two fingers.

You're red devil was trying to protect you from the Bee-terror. When it dies, you must build a statue for it honoring its legend.

Back
Top Bottom