Crazy Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
I moved my 3 male guppies over to the 20G from the 10G mystery snail tank, because my mystery decided to lay more eggs. Well, after I moved them, they were trying to school with the H. Rasb.'s but the HR's seemed to be a little leery of them. Well I get up today, and they are doing EXACTLY what the loaches are doing HAHA! They are now taking hot laps around the bubber and thermometer too. I think they are a little confused as to who their mommy is. :ROFLMAO: :lol:

That so adorable!!!
And cute that they're so desperate, they'll adapt to whichever thing is moving along. Awhh!!

I like to think that maybe they are just confused and rolling with the punches! They do make me laugh alot though! Funny little guys. :)

I moved my 3 male guppies over to the 20G from the 10G mystery snail tank, because my mystery decided to lay more eggs. Well, after I moved them, they were trying to school with the H. Rasb.'s but the HR's seemed to be a little leery of them. Well I get up today, and they are doing EXACTLY what the loaches are doing HAHA! They are now taking hot laps around the bubber and thermometer too. I think they are a little confused as to who their mommy is. :ROFLMAO: :lol:

guppies are just STUPID lol come to think of it my mollies are stupid and my sunset mickey mouse platies are the MOST stupid things I have ever kept lol.

Maybe it's just livebearers? lol

I don't think they're stupid. :( I think they are hilarious, and I love them more than I thought I would. They know that if they get into the bubbles, they can shoot themselves up to the surface. :)

Back
Top Bottom