Custom 3d-backgrounds!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I can't wait and it won't get silicones to the back of my tank so I can always take it out !!!!! What is ur opinion on the look tho ?? Jw

I really like the look. It reminds of a building, and half of it fell down. In fact, if you could put some chunks of the "building" in front of it as though it did rot and fall, that would look awesome. Can't wait to see it in the aquarium!

Well thank you I nearly did it just to create more caves and territory !!!!!!

Well I put the second coat of drylok on !!!! I mixed a dark brown with my gray and made a light brown to give the rocks a natural look I'm going to give a third coat than cure it in a huge container of water !!! Upload pics soon !!!! Now all that is left is to find kryson fusion paint and paint the legs and silicone the legs to the slate rocks for the weight !!!!!

Well I put the second coat of drylok on !!!! I mixed a dark brown with my gray and made a light brown to give the rocks a natural look I'm going to give a third coat than cure it in a huge container of water !!! Upload pics soon !!!! Now all that is left is to find kryson fusion paint and paint the legs and silicone the legs to the slate rocks for the weight !!!!!

It's going to look cool and quite different. Nice!

That's what I like different and t looks like real rock right ?!???

Well I'm in college in pre-vet program !!! So I've been busy but I could of got it done in a it two weeks with all curing dryloking and cutting and shaping everything out !!!

I just started a tank with discus,every body i know has bear bottoms so its easy to keep clean.So what i did was i just put some sand on the bottom,then on the out side of the tank in the back i built a shelf about a foot deep, put sand in it to the same depth as in the tank sand and put my big rocks and wood on top of that.Then inside the tank i put small rocks of the same kind,just two,coming to the front of the tank.the tank looks a foot deeper with nothing to clean on the inside.It looks great and real.I also put a small light on top in the back.you do need to have the sand in the back touching the glass.it freaks everybody out it looks so deep.And my tank does not turn brown from the wood,and its easy to clean.

Hey I just used my drylok and painted brown paint too it so do I have to soak it in water now !?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom