Cycle question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The cycle thing seems to be really taking long, since my posts on the #26 I'm being getting high nitrites. I had cloudy waters for like 2 days. The it clear and now today there is cloudy water again and the nitrites were high. ^ weks have pass already and I don't see when the cycle thing will complete.

Your nitrites are high, and that is a sign that any day now you could wake up and they will be gone. Just magically disappear. Then your cycle is complete. IMO this is the longest most anticipating part of the cycle because you are just waiting for them to bottom out at 0ppm one day.

Caleb

Your nitrites are high, and that is a sign that any day now you could wake up and they will be gone. Just magically disappear. Then your cycle is complete. IMO this is the longest most anticipating part of the cycle because you are just waiting for them to bottom out at 0ppm one day.

Caleb

I know I need to have patience but sometimes it may me think there is something wrong. I already see a stressed fish. I will keep waiting and doing necessary water changes.

I know I need to have patience but sometimes it may me think there is something wrong. I already see a stressed fish. I will keep waiting and doing necessary water changes.

Fish are getting stressed from the high nitrites. Try to keep them low as best you can.

Caleb

Finally it seems my tank cycled. I have closely checked ammonia and nitrite last 3 days with results as 0ppm . Is a relief I tough it wasn't going to cycled.

Back
Top Bottom