Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Xmas everyone !!! I Figured I better say that now cuz my brother from Florida is here and the beers flowing !

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just found out that Hanna makes a magnesium checker ,...anybody have one ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Finally my package arrived today from brs containing my reef octopus skimmer overflow canister ,...it's super easy to set up and takes all but 3 minutes , 5 minutes if you go to the refrigerator for a beverage . , looks to be about the final word in controlling the collection of skimmer waste and overflow.
I also took this opportunity to start on my long awaited wall directly across from my aquarium by ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451957888.905505.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451957901.339428.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451957921.175746.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451957948.406438.jpgcontinuing the aquarium's " early American lobster trap " theme ,.. I've been to Home Depot more times than I care to admit and there's another early trip planned for tomorrow morning , it's a work in progress but this fills the hours on your days off .

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

A very very tough day for me and my family ., my dog scruffy was laid to rest today after a long bout with complicated heart problems ... Scruffy was my constant companion after a animal rescue 14 years ago , scruffy was 16 years old .
Probably the toughest decision I've ever had to make ., scruffy will be truly missed ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452216457.260632.jpg

So sorry to hear about your little companion. Not everyone understands the bond and the loss. My condolences.
I have a small, white dog named Scruffy. He is 11 years old and, tbh, he runs the household.

Thank you so much... I never thought a little dog could impact my life the way he did ... A thousand tears have been shed and I'm sure there's many yet to flow ....so sad !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom