Decisions decisions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HAVAMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
Trying to decide what fish to put in my tank?
I would like to get a black ghost knife because they are my favorite but worried about the Pictus damaging it, so I could use a few ideas?

Here's my set up

Tank-Oceanic/Aqueon
Size-65gallon
Measurements-36-3/8L x 18-3/8W x 25H
Lighting
Marineland 36inch LED Light strip

Filters-Rena Filstar XP3
AA intern UV sterilizer
Heater- Rena 200w

Plants-
6 Spiral Bamboo
2 Marimo balls
1 Amazon Sword

Species-
4 Silver Dollar
4 Clown Loach
2 Albino Cory Cat
1 Pictus Cat
9 Zebra Danios

Attachments

• image-1813142383.jpg
    image-1813142383.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 112
The clown loaches will get big, and I believe the cories need a bigger school...but other than that if its been properly cycled I don't see why not.

On a side note, bamboo has to be out of water because it is not truly aquatic and will die if kept in the water like that.

Tank is cycled, clowns are small for now, looking around for a used 125g right now, I hope to find one soon, looked on Craig's list but haven't found the deal I want.

By the way, make sure the leaves of those bamboo plants are not submerged. They will rot eventually. And the stock isn't 100% aquatic either, so keep an eye on brown spots IF they pop up.

I keep a good eye on the bamboo, I've had it in there now for a few months and it's healthy as heck, I heard it might go and so when I see the first signs of it I'll put them in my river tank.

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Alrighty. Keep up the good work then. haha

Thank you and thanks too all who have replied if the mobile app had a thanks button I'd press it for you all!

Back
Top Bottom